Umberto Baldi along with other important ASSOCARNI entrepreneurs founded in 1983 an organization, which, now as then, represents the meat industry (slaughtering, cutting, processing, transformation) capable to respond effectively to the needs of a sector in constant and rapid development. The member companies represent the main Italian slaughterhouses, as well as the biggest cutting plants, processing, transformation and commercialization of the meat
AWARD MERCURIO D'ORO
In Siena, Senator Arturo Pacini, during the 30th edition of the Award “Mercurio D’Oro” 1979, sponsored by ANIOC (National Association of Honour and Chivalric), deliveries to Umberto Baldi the famous statuette and the prestigious award for distinguished service performed in the commerce and industry field
Baldi srl boasts a membership of 25 years in Confindustria (Italian Manufacturers’ Association), a commitment that led the family to cover in years positions and roles of high responsibility: Emiliano Baldi has been, in fact, vice president of Young Confindustria, president of the Food Section, member of the Board of Directors and member of the Territorial Executive Committee of Jesi.
HONOUR TO MASTERS AT WORK
In 2014 the staff of Baldi has received a Honour "Merit at work", which comes granted to those who have provided service without any interruption at least in the last 25 years as an employee under one or more companies at least for one of the following merits:
1) for having distinguished themselves for individual merits: expertise, hard work, ethics and good moral behavior.
• expertise: improving day by day the own professionalism, the own know how and human relationships, placing them at the service of their own abilities, so becoming able at any time to face and solve also the most difficult issues which can be or might be envisaged;
• commitment: generate a considerable, continuous and progressive diligence; living, love for work, perseverance, discipline and dedication;
• good moral behavior: basic element inborn in every one although always susceptible to improvement. The harmonious development of the three requirements could be summarized to the following phrase: "Being an example for others, encouraging and teaching them”;
2) for having brought improvement in the technical and productive field and in the efficiency of tools, machinery and processing methods by own inventions or innovations;
3) for having contributed to the improvement of occupational security;
4) for having committed themselves to educate and prepare the next generation
CIAM – AN AGRIFOOD CLUSTER IN MARCHE REGION
The current dynamics of change in the agrifood field opens up new opportunities in terms of products, services and markets, proposing several ways in order to organize productions, supply chains and in concurrence taking care of environment and of consumer by applying separate collection and innovation.
For this reason, the four Universities of Marche (UNICAM, UNIMC, UNIVPM, UNIURB) have decided to found the Cluster Agrifood Marche (Cl.AM), an association able to systematize the agrifood world. The cooperation aims to find common pathways which lead to innovation based on research integrating and transferring knowledge as well as promoting and catalyzing projects which meet the needs of innovation.
The Cluster Cl.AM, with the legitimacy of Marche Region (Department for Production - Innovation and Department of Agriculture - Environment, Department of Health), will so be represented by research institutions (Universities, Research Institutes, Corporations Control and Technology Transfer) and by the food system of Marche (Companies and Associations including Baldi srl). The CI.AM has the aim to seize the challenges of national and international markets as well as to monitor opportunities offered by the new policies coming from European funding